||[Aug. 27th, 2005|01:35 pm]
|||||Bright Eyes - Haligh Haligh...||]|
OK. I've been at college a week. I've learned more than 4 years of High School
1. You can survive on Root Beer and Easy Mac.
2. No one cares how trendy your clothes are or how rich you are, if you're an asshole people still won't talk to you.
3. Jokes that weren't funny in highschool are now funny.
4. Go to the club meetings, free stuff is your friend.
5. Buses are never on time, give yourself a half hour of leeway.
6. ipods are essential for when you're in the bumblefuck side of the campus that no one goes to.
7. pretentious frat-boy wannabes are to be avoided.
8. Watching people stumble home from frat parties can now pass for a social life.
9. Subwoofers keep you up at night, therefore are not your friend, that is *if* you sleep.
10. talk to everyone, chances are they want to meet you too.
11. don't pop your collar, people will make fun of you to no end.
Feel free to add to this!