||[Sep. 9th, 2005|07:17 pm]
|||||Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around the Bend||]|
OK after my Jazz History Discussion this afternoon I found myself getting really enraged.
So here are some more things about college that I've noticed.
Regardless of where I am...
1. The Frazzled Old Guy: These guys piss me off, they walk around like they just saw their entire family murdered by a firing squad, they have limp wrists, they never hold the fucking door for anyone. That's annoying as crap. They walk into traffic, totally oblivious. Ok I'm fine now.
2. The Hippie Rich Kid: These kids listen to OAR and pretend to be stoned when they have never even seen pot before in their life. When you say "This lecture is a drag" they say "nawwwhh man I really appreciate it man." EVERYONE is hating the lecture, this intellectual rollsroyce driving teabagger is telling me he enjoys it, sorry my daddy didn't buy me a tolerance like he did for you. wad, we'll all appreciate it when you get railed by a university transit bus. there! I said it!
3. Madden 2006 is a lifestyle, I spend my time reading and playing madden 2006. This is pathetic.
4. My guitar is getting beat to fuck.
5. I actually get up for breakfast because if I don't Maria won't eat and then she doesn't do well in class, plus Biscuits and gravy are delicious.
6. Easy Mac and Rootbeer ARE a foodgroup.
7. I've learned how to cut my own hair.